European citizens need an entry visa to travel to Yemen. The visa is issued for a single entry valid for two months from the date of issue. The duration of the stay varies from 1 to 3 months and is granted by the airport authority.
General requirements (for all kind of Visas):
- Fully-completed application form (download here)
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Passport with at least 6 months of validity, 2 free pages (even non-consecutive)
- Additional requirements follow the kind of visa requested:
Letter from travel/tourism company who is organizing the trip OR Airline ticket for round trip reservation out of the Republic of Yemen.
Letter from the applicant’s company explaining the purpose of the visit, the type of business
Certificate of enrolment in a course in Yemen. Please Note:
* Failure to complete the application form and to supply the appropriate documents can lead to rejection of the application.
* Diplomatic visas are free.
* European Citizens originally from Yemen (who can provide documentation – ID card, passport, etc) will receive their visas free of charge.
FEES AND TIMINGS
Free of charge-visas are granted only to holders of diplomatic, special and service passport or to Yemeni citizens holding a passport of another nation. The processing time is up to working days, before the passport is returned. For tourist groups the processing time is one week.
All applications can be submitted directly at:
Embassy of Yemen
Reisnerstrasse 18/4, 1030 Vienna
Monday to Friday
09.00 to 12.00
Visas, passports and documents can be collected by the applicants, by a courier or sent back via ordinary mail. In this last case, applications should include a stamped addressed envelope.
For further information, please contact the Consular Office either at:
the following numbers +43 1 503 29 30 / +43 1 503 29 31
the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reisnerstraße 18-20, 1 Stock, Top 3-4, 1030 Wien
+43 1 503 29 30
Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 15:00
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 – 15:00
Friday: 9:00 – 12:00
Press Release & Media:
1. Monatsbriefing 2023
2. Monatsbriefing 2023